Removing mats in your dog's hair
Brushing and combing
Bathing your dog with special grooming products
Cleaning your pet's ears
Creative fur coloring
Our Teacups are covered with at least a 30-day health guarantee.
Within ten days of purchasing your new puppy, you must take him/her to a licensed veterinarian for an examination. If the veterinarian determines, within ten days of purchase, that your dog is clinically ill or has died from an injury sustained or illness likely to have been contracted on or before the date of sale and delivery, you have the following options:
- Return the dog for a complete refund
- Return the dog for a replacement dog of equal value
- Retain the dog and receive reimbursement for reasonable veterinary fees, not exceeding the purchase price
- These options do not apply where a seller, who has provided a health certificate issued by a veterinarian, discloses in writing at the time of sale the health problem for which the buyer later seeks to return the dog.
If within 30 days of purchase, a licensed veterinarian determines that your dog has a congenital or hereditary defect which adversely affects the animal’s health or that your dog died from a congenital or hereditary defect, you have the same option as outlined above.
You must notify us or the seller of the examining veterinarian’s name, address & phone number within two days of the vet’s certification of your dog’s illness. Failure to notify us or the seller within two business days will result in forfeiture of rights. Each state has different laws related to the sale of a puppy; please educate yourself on the laws in the state which you purchase your puppy.
Extended Genetic Health Guarantees (when offered)
- An additional guarantee specifically covering any disease or illness that is proven to be of a genetic origin through proper veterinary examination and testing.
- These guarantees do not cover normal veterinary costs incurred while providing general care for the puppy.
- Proper documentation must be provided to the breeder before any compensation being paid.
- This guarantee does not cover any costs incurred related to injuries caused by owner negligence or accidental injury.
All puppies are sold as a family companion. I cannot guarantee the breeding, hunting, or show ability of any puppy.